Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love

It's February and it's a month filled with love. Right? There are a few things I can list that I can honestly say I haven't loved too much during this month...such as certain annoying clients who feel the need to call 24/7, cold weather, having 8 loads of laundry piled high, etc. The list could go on and on but instead I decided I'd list all the things I love....

-MY General, the smart, loving, manly man, Mr. Fix-It guy that I married.
-the biggest snuggle bear I received as part of marrying My General, Bailey.
-my parents
-all our other family...
-my job
-magazines
-sunsets on the beach, or lake, or back porch
-photography
-friends
-texts
-my ipod and the music it plays
-guitars and pianos
-cupcakes
-smiles
-compliments
-pink or red finger nail polish
-chick flicks
-Chick-Fil-A
-milkshakes
-swimming pools
-warm weather
-Auburn
-babies
-strawberries and blueberries and kiwi
-Boots!
-my pink down blanket
-days off
-sunglasses
-weddings

...and the list could continue. You get an idea of the things I enjoy and the things that make me happy. Even tho I don't always love the piles of laundry, the annoying clients, or the cold weather, I'm so thankful God opens my eyes to all the things I do love he has blessed me with. I can be thankful for the loads of laundry b/c I have a ton of clothes and I love my husband who piles his clothes up. My husband who doesn't worry whether his clothes are in the dirty pile or freshly folded. He still loves me. I can be thankful for the annoying client b/c I have a job, and I honestly do love my job.

Happy Valentine's Day...filled with love.

No comments: